Liposuction Plastic Surgeon
Elective plastic surgery procedures like liposuction are a patient’s personal choice. Your decision should not be influenced by external factors. It is also important that you proceed with the surgery only after achieving a thorough understanding of the potential pros and cons, and carefully resolving all your doubts and concerns.
The only way to attain the highest levels of satisfaction is if you have complete clarity about the procedure. Dedicated surgeons know the importance of answering all patient concerns, doubts, and questions in a precise yet in-depth manner.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon provides liposuction to patients in Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Surgeon Related Questions to Ask
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- What is your experienced and background in the field of cosmetic surgery?
- Are you experienced in liposuction surgery? What is your patient satisfaction rate for liposuction?
- Do you have a surgical venue in mind for my liposuction procedure?
- Do you have privileges at any of the local hospitals?
- Can your support staff and practice deal with any emergency arising during or after the procedure?
- Would you perform a revision surgery if I am not happy with the liposuction results?
Liposuction Related Questions to Ask
- Is the procedure suitable for me?
- Do you have any particular surgical technology or technique in mind to use?
- Will you be using general anesthesia or local anesthesia for the procedure?
- How long will the surgery last? Will you be keeping me overnight?
- Do I need to prepare for the surgical procedure by undertaking any particular steps?
- Can I see any before and after pictures of liposuction or view of procedural video?
Recovery Related Questions to Ask
- Does the recovery period following a liposuction procedure involve pain?
- How much time does it take to fully recover from the procedure?
- Can I take any measures to make the recovery safer and quicker?
- What are the complications and risks involved with the liposuction procedure?
- When can I return to regular chores, like exercising and work?
Cost Related Questions to Ask
- How much does the liposuction procedure cost?
- Does the cost figure include pre and post-operative costs?
- Will the cost be less if I get the procedure performed at a surgical center and not a hospital?
- Do I need to pay anything additional for post-operative consultations?
- Will I get a rebate if I combine my liposuction plastic surgery with other cosmetic procedures?
- Does your administrative staff have knowledge about financing?
Patients that have any kind of uncertainty or confusion about the responses of a surgeon should request them to clarify their doubts. It’s critical that you attain complete satisfaction before going ahead with the liposuction cosmetic surgery procedure.
In addition, you should also ask for before and after pictures of liposuction performed on previous patients and testimonials. You can also ask for a brief office tour to connect better with the surgeon’s team. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon receives patients from Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Texas, and nearby areas for liposuction.
Schedule a Consultation with Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Solomon
For more information on Plastic Surgery and Non-Surgical Medical Spa Procedures and Treatments in Offices in Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Texas and surrounding areas please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon by clicking here or calling 214-983-0213.
Serving patients in Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Highland park, University Park, Preston Hollow, McKinney, Prosper, Allen, Southlake, Denton, Irving, Flower mound, Little Elm, Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areas.