Body Contouring Surgery
Having an initial pre-operative consultation with the cosmetic surgeon will be your first step in the body contouring cosmetic surgery. This is an important step since it lays the foundation for the next steps to follow.
Your plastic surgeon will confirm your candidacy during the appointment. They will also address all concerns and questions that you may have. Depending on your current anatomy and aesthetic goals, the surgeon will create a personalized surgical plan.
The foremost objective of a reputable treatment provider is to inform patients about all aspects of the procedure. Your surgeon should also provide you with suitable preparation tips and guidelines to follow for effective surgery and results.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon provides body contouring surgery to patients in Dallas, Frisco, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Preparation for Initial Consultation
It is important that you come to the initial consultation prepared for getting the most out of it. You should:
- Arrange for relevant medical records, such as chronic conditions, weight changes, and any existing allergies to be sent to the plastic surgeon’s office
- Speak with the insurance provider about possible coverage. You should not forget to bring relevant documents to the initial consultation if the procedure is covered under your existing healthcare plan.
- Create a list of prescription and nonprescription medications, including vitamins and supplements. The surgeon may ask you to stop taking certain supplements or medications if they would interfere with recovery or surgery.
- List out all questions and concerns regarding the body contouring procedure so that you don’t forget anything.
- Bring pictures from websites or magazines that represent the kind of body you desire to give the surgeon a clearer idea.
- Discuss a convenient time for the body sculpting plastic surgery since it may require significant downtime depending on the procedures you choose.
During the Pre-treatment Consultation
Your plastic surgeon will do the following during the pre-treatment consultation:
- All vital anatomical aspects will be analyzed to establish your candidacy and create a customized surgical plan.
- Assess medical records to identify any potential complications or risks. The surgeon may ask you to put on weight or stop smoking depending on your unique cosmetic goals.
- Review and discuss different body contouring options and techniques.
- Form realistic expectations by asking you to look at different body contouring surgery before and after images.
- Clear all your doubts and concerns.
- Take pictures of current anatomy with your consent to educate potential patients through future before and after images.
Discuss Cost Components
The cost of body contouring surgery differs between practice locations and surgeons. You may not be eligible for insurance coverage since the procedure is elective. However, various plastic surgeons offer financing plans for making the procedure more affordable to patients.
You should understand all aspects of the body contouring procedure before getting it done. It is common to experience anxiety and stress before the procedure. Your surgeon may prescribe medications for it. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon receives patients from Dallas, Frisco, Texas, and nearby areas for body contouring surgery.
Schedule a Consultation with Frisco, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Solomon
For more information on Plastic Surgery and Non-Surgical Medical Spa Procedures and Treatments in Frisco, Texas, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon by clicking here or calling 214-983-0213.
Serving patients in Frisco, Dallas, McKinney, Plano, Sherman, Highland park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Prosper, Allen, Southlake, Denton, Irving, Flower mound, Little Elm, Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areas.