Lower Body Lift Surgery
Your treatment provider will give you the opportunity to discuss your aesthetic goals during the initial consultation for your lower body lift plastic surgery. You will be evaluated as a candidate for the surgery. Your surgeon will be better placed to help you achieve your cosmetic goals once they understand your needs.
Lower body lift is a major surgery, and the initial consultation will set the foundation for a successful outcome. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon provides lower body lift surgery to patients in Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Texas, and surrounding locations.
Sharing Medical History
You should come prepared to the consultation to discuss your medical history and answer questions like the following:
- Do you have any drug allergies or medical conditions? Are you currently being treated for any medical conditions?
- Do you take any medications, herbal supplements, or vitamins?
- How much tobacco, alcohol and recreational drugs do you use?
- Do you have a history of lower body surgery procedures?
- What are your expectations from the lower body lift?
- What is your primary motivation for having a lower body lift cosmetic surgery performed?
Things Your Surgeon May Do During Initial Consultation
- Ask you to point out the areas that you want improved by looking in a mirror
- Take photographs of you for record purposes. Use computer imaging to demonstrate expected improvements
- Evaluate your health status, including risk factors and any pre-existing health conditions
- Assess the elasticity of your skin in the buttocks and thighs
- Recommend a treatment after discussing your options
- Discuss risks, potential complications, and likely outcomes
- Discuss the anesthesia to be used
Customize a Treatment Plan
Your surgeon will share information and recommendations based on your physical characteristics, goals, and experience. This includes:
- Discussing your approach to your lower body surgery, including combination of procedures and the type of procedure
- Anticipated outcome
- Financial investments in the procedure
- Associated complications and risks
- Options for surgery location and anesthesia
- Preparations for the surgery
- Expected outcome after the surgery
- Show lower body lift surgery before and after images
Discussing Placement of Scar
Your surgeon will need to make a scar that extends around the circumference of the torso. This can be designed to be hidden within the bikini line or underwear by placing it higher or lower as per your preferences.
It is important that your surgeon knows about every medication that you are on. This includes vitamins, prescription medications, and herbal supplements. Patients should honestly tell the surgeon about their lifestyle behaviors, such as drinking and smoking.
Testimonials and Photographs
Patients should ask treatment providers about before and after pictures. They should also ask for testimonials. This will help them acquire a better understanding of the results and procedure. It will also allow patients to trust the surgeon better.
Guidelines for Preparation and Recovery
Your surgeon and their team will provide you with a detailed preparation guideline. If you are a working professional, you should take at least a week off for recovery. You should also make arrangements for after care. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon receives patients from Dallas, Frisco, Sherman, Texas, and nearby areas for lower body lift surgery.
Schedule a Consultation with Frisco, Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Solomon
For more information on Plastic Surgery and Non-Surgical Medical Spa Procedures and Treatments in Frisco, Texas, please contact the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Matthias Solomon by clicking here or calling 214-983-0213.
Serving patients in Frisco, Dallas, McKinney, Plano, Sherman, Highland park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Prosper, Allen, Southlake, Denton, Irving, Flower mound, Little Elm, Fort Worth, Texas and surrounding areas.